Thursday, August 16, 2012

it's been WAY TOO LONG!!

sorry i've been away so long!  facebook and pinterest, work, and of course momhood have totally consumed me!!  what's been up with me in the past year and a half?  to sum it up:


  • i never finished my 30-day challenge...  but i plan to start a new one real soon!  here's a fun one!

  • i grew out my relaxer (it's been 27 months!) and am now obsessed with natural hair!  i'm even contemplating making my own natural hair products and trying to figure out a way to make it onto "the curly cruise" next april...

  • i bought a new, more reliable, more efficient car-- did i mention it was NEW?!!


  • since pinterest has reared its not-so-ugly head into my life, i've been doing lots of experimenting in the kitchen and the craft room.
painted flower pots for teacher appreciation week


warm and nutty cinnamon quinoa for breakfast

  • and of course, i'm maintaining my stagnant jewelry business online-- staying afloat, even though my heart is not nearly as much in it as i would like...  i am still looking for my "niche"...


see you soon-- i promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment