Friday, February 25, 2011

30-day challenge: day five

a picture of your favorite memory






my favorite memory, by far, is my wedding day!  i was a princess in a beautiful dress with all my favorite people around me!  and the best part:  i got to introduce my husband to the world as the person i will spend the rest of my life with!

our wedding took place on our first anniversary, and most people did not even know we were already married.  we had about 130 guests, and my mom did almost all of the work-- she ordered the invites, picked the flowers, hired the photographer and dj, found the reception hall, got the limo, arranged the salon session, bought my dress and accessories...  all i did was the table arrangements and chocolate favors!  and normally i'm a perfectionist, but on that day i threw away all my concern for things to go exactly according to plan, despite all the snags:  a missing bridesmaid bouquet, light rain, miscommunication w/the limo driver so that we only had a couple hours of time, forgetting the floral arrangements at the church, having to take pictures inside, not getting california roll in the bridal suite...  these things didn't bother me at all, as i sipped champagne, danced with my husband, and had the most wonderful day of my life!!

rhonda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment