Thursday, February 24, 2011

30-day challenge: day four

a picture of your favorite night


mike, me, rob (yes, that's yoda on his back!), and jenn
this picture was taken just before sundown on a very magical night!  2010 marked our 5th year attending the gathering of the vibes, a 4-day music and arts festival held at seaside park, in bridgeport, ct-- my hometown!  this may not be my favorite night of all time, but it is definitely high on the list!

on this night, i donned a pair of fairy wings, dropped the kids off at grandma's house, and had a fabulous time:  i hung out with my best friends, partied and danced, listened to the ocean rise and fall, joked and laughed, snuck into an awesome dubstep set by mix master mike, nearly froze my butt off, bought a makeshift poncho for ten bucks, and ended the night witnessing mayhem and debauchery at mcdonalds-- good times!

was it the fairy wings?...

rhonda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment